Monday 13 February 2012

Personal Skills Audit

I have learnt and developed a lot of new skills since starting this topic that will benefit me throughout the creation of my title sequence.
One of the first and most important skill that I have definitely improved on is my organisational skills. I have learnt how to divide my time equally in order to complete given tasks. Not only that but I have got better at completing work on time. I've also improved on organising equipment so that I have everything needed for a lesson.







Another skill I have developed is blogging things using blogger and making the blogs look as creative and intriguing as possible. I was introduced to wordle, prezi and other devices that help to boost marks. Ive improved on blogging in general, keeping up to date with blogs and blogging individually about other things.


I have learnt new skills using new software such as Final Cut Pro.



I have learnt how to import and edit clips using final cut. Also i learnt how to change the opacity of a clip so that they overlap, change the colour of the clip (black and white) and to add text into the clip. I will be using this software for my title sequence.

I have learnt new skills, using Soundtrack pro.



I have learnt how to insert the sound for a clip using soundtrack and by taking some of the sounds installed on the software.


I have also developed more skills when working as a team. This whole project involved working as a team and good communication in order for us all to reach a common goal. We've had to all take on individual responsibilities in order for a successful outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment